What Is A UTI And How To Treat Them?
We often get asked if we have something for UTI's, so I thought we would just touch on this a little.
Your urinary tract is the system that makes urine and carries it out of your body. It includes your bladder and kidneys and the tubes that connect them. When germs get into this system, they can cause an infection.
Most urinary tract infections (UTIs) are bladder infections. A bladder infection usually is not serious if it is treated right away. If you do not take care of a bladder infection, it can spread to your kidneys. A kidney infection is serious and can cause permanent damage.
Women tend to get more bladder infections than men. This is probably because women have shorter urethras, so it is easier for the germs to move up to their bladders. Having sex can make it easier for germs to get into a woman's urethra.
I have been told by women who use V-Blissful Soothing Solution after sex that it has helped them tremendously to prevent them from getting a UTI, you just, shake and squirt on toilet paper and use it to wipe...
What are the symptoms, you might ask? Here they are...
- You feel pain or burning when you urinate.
- You feel like you have to urinate often, but not much urine comes out when you do.
- You have pain in your lower belly.
- Your urine is cloudy, looks pink or red, or smells bad.
- You have pain on one side of your back under your ribs. This is where your kidneys are.
- You have a fever and chills.
- You have nausea and vomiting.
Call your doctor right away if you think you have an infection and if:
- You have a fever, nausea, and vomiting, or pain in one side of your back under your ribs.
- You have diabetes, kidney problems, or a weak immune system.
- You are older than 65.
- You are pregnant.
The doctor may prescribe antibiotics, but always drink lots of fluids (water) and especially pure cranberry juice...
And...of course, use V-Blissful Soothing Solution!
So you see, this is why it's very important to listen to our bodies.